"CAREER PLAYBOOK HELPS
JOB SEEKERS FOCUS AND SUCCEED"
THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
Our outplacement packages include the personal coaching,
tools and guidance to quickly connect an individual to their
next employer. We focus on the services that
job-seeking professionals need most.
Highly Effective Personal Coaching
& Career Transition Support
- Overcoming Job Loss
- Self Assessment
- Determine Career Options
- Research Potential Employers
- Establish A Fit
- Resume & Cover Letter Development
- Elevator Pitch / 30-Second Sound Bite
- Employment Introductions
- Hidden Job Market
- Hiring Contacts & Job Leads
- $100K+ Job Listings
- Networking Strategies
- Informational Interviews
- Job Interview Preparation
- Negotiating Techniques
Clients will be guided through a series of steps designed
1) Enhance confidence and promote growth
2) Facilitate career planning to determine/confirm
3) Develop action plans and strategies to achieve
the desired results
More specifically, our outplacement packages cover:
- Job Loss: How to overcome the loss of a job by
focusing on proven strategies that will open doors to
- Assessment Tests: How to discover the right job
and career based on a person's skills, interests, and
- Determine Career Options: How to uncover new
career options, fine-tune skills, and develop strategies
for changing careers.
- Research Potential Employers: How to make an
appropriate match between an employer's needs and the
skills, interests, and qualifications of the candidate.
- Establish A Fit: How to narrow the list of potential
employers down to those having the best possible fit of
jobs, culture and work environment.
- Resume & Cover Letter Development: How to
craft values-based resume documents to match a candidate's
skills, talents and accomplishments to the needs of the
right company with the right job.
- Elevator Pitch / 30-Second Sound Bite: How to
create effective messages that briefly convey why one's
background and skills qualify them for desired positions.
- Employment Introductions: How to accelerate
reemployment campaigns by connecting with decision-makers
from company's the client would most want to work for.
We contact employers to present qualifications and make a
strong case why an interview with the client will likely result
in a mutually satisfying employment relationship.
- Hidden Job Market: How to succeed in the
Hidden Market where 4 out of 5 jobs are filled every day
(Source: US Department of Labor). As Hidden Market jobs
are not advertised, specialized knowledge and contacts are
required to quickly and efficiently achieve significant results.
- Hiring Contacts & Job Leads: How to
utilize Career Playbook's databases of key hiring contacts
for over 12 million U.S. organizations, thus allowing individuals
to place their resume documents on the desks of hiring
authorities with the power to hire or create new positions.
- $100K+ Job Listings: High-income
and executive clients now have access to thousands of new job
listings each month from employers and recruiters
throughout the USA. $100K+ Job Listings include positions
in Sales, Finance, Marketing, Construction, Law, Operations,
Human Resources, Sciences, Real Estate, and Technology.
- Networking Strategies: How to obtain insider
knowledge of vacancies or upcoming positions to find a
new or better job. Many job openings
are filled through networking and informal contacts.
- Informational Interviews: How to access the most
relevant and up-to-date information to help determine
one's next career move, and gain invaluable insight about
working in a particular field, industry or position.
- Job Interview Preparation: How to utilize knowledge,
preparation and rapport to secure the right position with
the best opportunity to achieve one's full potential.
- Negotiating Techniques: How to set the stage
for a win-win negotiation where there is no loser.
Each of us has very special needs, which determine our
purpose or mission in life. We will provide your separated
employees with personal coaching and transition support
for a highly effective reemployment marketing campaign.
Call us TODAY at 800.516.2100 for a Free Consultation!
Career Playbook Corporate Services
Career Playbook is part of Career Related,
Career Related, a leading career coaching and
development firm, offers a full range of affordable outplacement
services. Our cost-effective corporate packages
include private coaching and proactive job and career search
strategies to help your separated employees find the right
job in their chosen field.
Career Related, Inc. is the registered owner of www.CareerPlaybook.com
To find out how we can help your employees shorten their job search
and quickly achieve reemployment success, please call 949-388-9345 or
Pricing. Please call 949-388-9345 or 800-516-2100 for a
Free Quote and Consultation.
Other services Career Playbook offers:<
| | Direct
Mail Campaigns | Hiring